Andrada is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Alonso Andrada (1590–1672), biographer and ascetic writer
- Diogo de Paiva de Andrada (1528–1575), Portuguese theologian born at Coimbra
- Edgardo Andrada (born 1939), retired professional Argentine footballer who played as goalkeeper
- José Bonifácio de Andrada e Silva (1763–1838), Brazilian politician, diplomat and naturalist
- Manuel Andrada (1890-?), Argentine polo player
- Marliece Andrada (born 1972), Playboy's Playmate of the Month in March 1998
- Víctor Hugo Andrada (born 1958), former Argentine - Bolivian football midfielder nicknamed "Copito"
[Andrada] a very famous Surname in Roxas City, Philippines.
By Dean Hanley
Page : 1