Finn (pl. Finns) is commonly used to refer to a member of the Finn ethnic group or a citizen of Finland.
- a name
- Finn (given name), including a list of people with the given name Finn
- Finn (surname), English and German-language surname
- Finn (Frisian), a Frisian King, who appears in Beowulf and The Fight at Finnsburg
- Fionn mac Cumhail (Finn mac Cumhal; anglicised to Finn McCool), a legendary warrior of Irish mythology
- several legendary High Kings of Ireland
- Eber Finn, 1700 BC (AFM), 1287-1286 BC (FFE)
- Cearmna Finn, 1533-1493 BC (AFM), 1155-1115 BC (FFE)
- Finn mac Blatha, 952-930 BC (AFM), 725-705 BC (FFE)
- Duach Finn, 904-894 BC (AFM), 679-674 BC (FFE)
- Ailill Finn, 795-786 BC (AFM), 586-577 BC (FFE)
- Fiatach Finn, 36-39 AD (AFM), 25-28 AD (FFE)
- a short form of Finnegan
- "Finn" is an old Scandinavian ethnonym (now often considered pejorative, but originally neutral) for the Sami people
- WWE NXT Wrestler Fergal Devitt is named Finn Belor
- fictional characters
- Finn Hudson, a character in the television show, Glee
- Finn the Human, one of the main protagonists in the animated series Adventure Time with Finn and Jake
- Finn, one of the main protagonists of British Superhero Drama-Comedy, Misfits.
- Huckleberry Finn, a main protagonist in the novels The Adventures of Tom Sawyer and Adventures of Huckleberry Finn.
- Finn (comics), a character in the comic strip of the same name in British comic anthology 2000 AD.
- River Finn in Ireland
- Finn Township, Logan County, North Dakota, in the United States
- Finn (dinghy), an Olympic class of sailing dinghy
- a variant of fin, a colloquial term for the U.S. five dollar bill bearing a portrait of Abraham Lincoln
- as a title
- Finn: A Novel, a 2007 novel by Jon Clinch
- Phineas Finn, an 1867 novel by Anthony Trollope and the name of its leading character
- "Finn", a song by Tori Amos for the Great Expectations (1998 film) soundtrack
- Finn (album), a 1995 album by the Finn Brothers.
- "Finn", an episode in the television series The Lost World
By Dean Hanley
Page : 1