Spurs are tools worn on the heel of a boot, used when riding horses.
Spurs can also refer to:
Science and technology
- spur (zoology), bony, horn covered outgrowth from the joints of the fore- or hind feet of animals
- Bone spurs, skeletal disorder forming small bony outgrowth along joint margins
- A condition such as plantar fasciitis, in which "spurs" develop on certain parts of a bone
- Spur gears, the most common type of gear
- Tottenham Hotspur F.C., an association football team based in North London, England
- The San Antonio Spurs, a National Basketball Association team based in San Antonio, Texas, U.S.A.
- The Chancellor's Spurs, a traveling trophy awarded to the winner of the college football game between Texas Tech University and the University of Texas at Austin
- The Witbank Spurs, an association football club from South Africa
- SPURS National Honor Society, a collegiate sophomore honor-service society in the United States
- Spurs (short story), a short story by Tod Robbins that served as the basis of the film Freaks
By Dean Hanley