1958 Topps Football Complete Set 5 - EX
The 1958 Topps football set contains 132 cards of NFL players. The front of each card has an oval shaped photo of the player surrounded by a color border, and displays the name, team, and position of the player. The reverse side of the 1958 Topps football cards was has the players' stats and highlights and a trivia question inside a blank area where you could reveal the answer by rubbing a coin over it.
Team cards were reintroduced this year after they were left out of the 1957 Topps football set, and feature a team photo on the front and team records and highlights on the back.
This set also includes the rookie card for Jimmy Brown (#62) who is one of the greatest fullbacks of all time.
Many hall of famers can be found in this set including: Layne, Schmidt, Moore, Robustelli, Lary, Unitas, Bednarik, Groza, Brown, Starr, Gifford, Creekmur, Tittle, Nomellini, Jurgensen, Perry, Brown, Ringo, LeBaron, Berry, McElhenny, Matson, and Blanda.
Purchased separately the cards in this set have a break-up value of $1,790.40.
The High Dollar Cards in this set include:
- 1958 Topps #62 Jim Brown: 5 - EX
- 1958 Topps #22 John Unitas: 5 - EX
- 1958 Topps #90 Sonny Jurgensen: 5 - EX
- 1958 Topps #66 Bart Starr: 3 - VG
- 1958 Topps #73 Frank Gifford: 5 - EX
- 1958 Topps #120 Raymond Berry: 5 - EX
- 1958 Topps #106 Art Donovan: 6 - EX/MT
- 1958 Topps #86 Y.A. Tittle: 5 - EX
- 1958 Topps #129 George Blanda: 4 - VG/EX
- 1958 Topps #2 Bobby Layne: 4 - VG/EX
- 1958 Topps #3 Joe Schmidt: 6 - EX/MT
- 1958 Topps #42 Emlen Tunnell: 6 - EX/MT
Below is the set breakdown by grade:
|Number of Cards in Set||132|
|Average Grade - Weighted by Value||4.93 - EX|
|Average Grade - Unweighted||4.73 - VG/EX+|
|Total Value of Cards in Set||$1,790.40|
Dean's Cards offers a 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee on all purchases. Just contact us within ten days of the purchase date and we will refund your money or, when possible, replace the cards.
This set contains
#62 Jim Brown, #22 John Unitas, #90 Sonny Jurgensen, #66 Bart Starr, #73 Frank Gifford, #120 Raymond Berry, #106 Art Donovan, #86 Y.A. Tittle, #129 George Blanda, #2 Bobby Layne
and many more.
View the rest of this set.