1952 Topps Baseball Low Number Complete Set 3 - VG
In 1952, The Topps Chewing Gum Company issued the largest baseball set of its time. The 1952 Topps set marked a turning point for the Topps Chewing Gum Company and sent the company soaring past their competition. Today, the 1952 Topps set is not only hard to complete, but extremely expensive to complete as well. This is due in part to the Mantle card, as well as the hard-to-find, high number series. For that reason, many collectors choose to purchase low number sets, because they are so much more affordable.
Purchased separately the cards in this set have a break-up value of $11,143.60.
The High Dollar Cards in this set include:
- 1952 Topps #261 Willie Mays: 1 - POOR
- 1952 Topps #1 R Andy Pafko: 3 - VG
- 1952 Topps #11 R Phil Rizzuto: 3 - VG
- 1952 Topps #191 Yogi Berra: 2 - GOOD
- 1952 Topps #33 R Warren Spahn: 3 - VG
- 1952 Topps #274 Ralph Branca: 5 - EX
- 1952 Topps #175 Billy Martin: 3 - VG
- 1952 Topps #310 George Metkovich: 5 - EX
- 1952 Topps #88 Bob Feller: 3 - VG
- 1952 Topps #37 B Duke Snider: 1.5 - FAIR
- 1952 Topps #307 Frank Campos: 5 - EX
- 1952 Topps #296 Red Rolfe: 5 - EX
Below is the set breakdown by grade:
|Number of Cards in Set||310|
|Average Grade - Weighted by Value||3.01 - VG|
|Average Grade - Unweighted||2.83 - VG|
|Price If Purchased Separately||$11,143.60|
Dean's Cards offers a 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee on all purchases. Just contact us within ten days of the purchase date and we will refund your money or, when possible, replace the cards.
This set contains
#261 Willie Mays, #1 Andy Pafko, #11 Phil Rizzuto, #191 Yogi Berra, #33 Warren Spahn, #274 Ralph Branca, #175 Billy Martin, #310 George Metkovich, #88 Bob Feller, #37 Duke Snider
and many more.
View the rest of this set.
$7,120.00 after discount