1950 Bowman Baseball Near Complete Set
VG+ - 3.5
Purchased separately the card in this set have a break-up value of $2,195.17, which is a savings of $445.17 or 20%
The High Dollar Cards in this set include:
- 1950 Bowman #19 Warren Spahn: 3 - VG
- 1950 Bowman #6 Bob Feller: 3 - VG
- 1950 Bowman #75 Roy Campanella: 2 - GOOD
- 1950 Bowman #62 Ted Kluszewski: 3 - VG
- 1950 Bowman #173 Lloyd Merriman: 6 - EX/MT
- 1950 Bowman #10 Tommy Henrich: 3 - VG
- 1950 Bowman #226 Jim Konstanty: 5 - EX
- 1950 Bowman #221 Don Mueller: 6 - EX/MT
- 1950 Bowman #30 Eddie Waitkus: 3 - VG
- 1950 Bowman #31 Del Ennis: 3 - VG
- 1950 Bowman #148 Early Wynn: 3 - VG
- 1950 Bowman #194 Billy Cox: 3 - VG
Below is the set breakdown by grade:
|Number of Cards in Set||83|
|Average Card Grade - Weighted||3.42 - VG+|
|Total Value of Cards in Set||$2,195.17|
Dean's Cards offers a 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee on all purchases. Just contact us within ten days of the purchase date and we will refund your money or, when possible, replace the cards.
FAIR - 1.5
The 1950 Bowman baseball
card set includes 252 color cards that measure 2 1/16" by 2½".
The 1950 Bowman baseball cards feature different varieties in copyright
printing and were the only cards printed with the Bowman five-star logo. The
low number series, which is more difficult to find and more expensive, ranges
from card number 1-72.
put a deep discount on this set to account for the trimmed cards, missing
cards, and cards with tape. This set is
very affordable and is still quite attractive.
The key rookie cards
include: #23 Don Newcombe, #219 Hank Bauer, and #232 Al Rosen.
Bowman Baseball Near Complete Set consists of 248/252 cards. The following
4 cards are missing from this set: #46, #84, #190 and #252.
Most of the
cards in this set appear Very Good to Excellent from the front, but nearly all
of the cards in this set were once taped into a scrapbook. That said,
most of the cards have two small pieces of tape or some tape residue on the
backs of the cards.
We've scanned a couple card backs to show how the cards appear. There are also a handful of cards in this set that have been handcut or trimmed. These cards account for 15% of the set. The remaining 85% grade Fair due to the tape. That said, this particular set is more attractive than a lot of the other lower-grade 1950 Bowman cards out there, especially from the front.