How To Your Sell Your Old Hockey Cards
We look forward to answering any questions that you may have on how to sell your hockey cards.
Hockey Cards and Other Cards We Buy:
- Dean's Cards buys about 1000 vintage card collections every year. Read what previous sellers say about us
- You will receive our personal attention combined with customized bid software that gives you the best price when you sell your hockey cards.
- The Dean's Cards team of experienced professionals reviews the condition of your collection card-by-card, and we then use a bid software, that we developed to determine the true value of your collection. The bid software allows us to maximize our bid on your collection.
- All Bid inquiries answered within 1 business day.
FAQs on how Dean's Cards Buys Vintage Hockey Cards
· Please complete the form for more information on how to sell hockey cards to us. We will do everything that we can to eliminate the hassles, confusion and stress of selling a Hockey card collection.
· Inquiries are answered within one business day. Please give us a general idea of how many vintage Hockey cards you have and from what years. We check our e-mails throughout the day and will answer you back within a few hours. We will then send you all kinds of information on how we buy old sports cards and what we pay
· Dean's Cards buys and sells more vintage cards than anyone else in the world. The reason is very simple - we pay more.
· We offer our best price upfront when we bid on your sports card collection.
· When we receive the information about your cards, we will forward detailed information on how the process works and what we pay.
· If you still need more information, will be glad to speak to you on the phone, and answer any questions that you may have concerning our buying process, but please fill out the form first.
· Please note that most people who are trying to sell their Hockey cards are shocked to learn that almost all of the cards issued after 1980 have such a low value that they are rarely worth the postage required to mail them.
Please visit our "Recently Added Cards Page" to view some of the cards that were purchased and added to our online inventory in the last month!
We buy just about any pre-1970 sports or non-sports cards. Click below for more information if you want to:
Thanks for your inquiry. We look forward to the opportunity to bid on your card collection!
By Dean Hanley - Owner of Dean's Cards
--> Visit our Hockey Card selection <--