1965 Topps Baseball Complete Set
Below is a list of all of the cards included in this particular set. To view front and back images, click on the card names. To view scans of all of the cards included in this set, please click the first card and use the white arrows to scroll through the set.
This 1965 Topps Complete Sets contains all 598 cards. The front of each 1965 Topps card features a player's photo with a distinctive pennant design, which contains the team's name. The card backs provide the player's biographical information and statistics, set on a blue background. The 1965 Topps set includes League Leaders (7-12) and World Series (133-139) subsets. The high numbers series (371-598) is generally available, but do contain several expensive short print cards.
The 1965 Topps is loaded with Hall-of-Fame players, including: Al Kaline, Bill Mazeroski, Billy Herman, Billy Williams, Bob Gibson, Brooks Robinson, Carl Yastrzemski, Casey Stengel, Catfish Hunter, Don Drysdale, Eddie Mathews, Ernie Banks, Frank Robinson, Gaylord Perry, Hank Aaron, Harmon Killebrew, Hoyt Wilhelm, Jim Bunning, Joe Morgan, Juan Marichal, Lou Brock, Luis Aparicio, Mel Ott, Mickey Mantle, Nellie Fox, Orlando Cepeda, Red Schoendienst, Roberto Clemente, Robin Roberts, Ron Santo, Sandy Koufax, Steve Carlton, Tony Perez, Walter Alston, Warren Spahn, Whitey Ford, Willie Mays, Willie McCovey, Willie Stargell and Yogi Berra.
Important rookie cards found in this set include: Steve Carlton, Catfish Hunter, Tony Perez and Joe Morgan.
Purchased separately the cards in this set have a break-up value of $3,781.30.
The High Dollar Cards in this set include:
- 1965 Topps #350 Mickey Mantle : 2 - GOOD
- 1965 Topps #477 - Steve Carlton / Fritz Ackley Cardinals Rookies: 3.5 - VG+
- 1965 Topps #300 Sandy Koufax : 2 - GOOD
- 1965 Topps #170 Hank Aaron : 2 - GOOD
- 1965 Topps #581 - Tony Perez / Kevin Collins / Dave Ricketts NL Rookies: 3 - VG
- 1965 Topps #526 - Catfish Hunter / Blue Moon Odom / Skip Lockwood / Rene Lachemann Athletics Rookies: 2 - GOOD
- 1965 Topps #160 Roberto Clemente : 2 - GOOD
- 1965 Topps #510 Ernie Banks : 2 - GOOD
- 1965 Topps #207 Pete Rose : 1.5 - FAIR
- 1965 Topps #320 Bob Gibson : 3 - VG
- 1965 Topps #250 Willie Mays : 1.5 - FAIR
- 1965 Topps #134 - Mickey Mantle / Barney Schultz / Tim McCarver 1964 World Series - Game #3 - Mantle's Clutch HR: 3 - VG
Below is the set breakdown by grade:
|Number of Cards in Set||598|
|Average Grade - Weighted by Value||2.73 - GD+|
|Average Grade - Unweighted||2.57 - GD+|
|6 - EX/MT||9|
|5 - EX||20|
|4 - VG/EX||46|
|PSA 3.5 - VG+||1|
|3 - VG||176|
|2 - GOOD||296|
|1.5 - FAIR||47|
|1 - POOR||3|
|Price If Purchased Separately||$3,781.30|
Dean's Cards offers a 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee on all purchases. Just contact us within ten days of the purchase date and we will refund your money or, when possible, replace the cards.
$2,272.00 after 20% discount