1970 Topps Baseball Complete Set 5.5 - EX+
The 1970 Topps set contains 720 cards. The front of each card features a large photo of the player surrounded by a gray border. The reverse is printed in yellow and blue ink and contains the player's biographical and statistical information. There are 4 sub-series in this set: League Leaders (61-72), the Playoffs (195-202), World Series (305-310), and All Star cards (450-469). Two important cards in this set are the only Seattle Pilots team card and Thurman Munson's rookie card.
Many hall of famers can be found in the 1970 set including: Yastrzemski, Wilhelm, Jackson, Killebrew, Niekro, Williams, Sparky Anderson, Marichal, Carlton, B. Robinson, Jenkins, McCovey, Carew, Seaver, Aparicio, Brock, Clemente, Perez, Bunning, Mazeroski, Palmer, Stargell, Aaron, Fingers, Gibson, Morgan, Cepeda, Perry, Hunter, Rose, Mays, Sutton, Banks, Kaline, Bench, F. Robinson, and Ryan.
Purchased separately the cards in this set have a break-up value of $4,861.35.
The High Dollar Cards in this set include:
- 1970 Topps #712 Nolan Ryan : 5 - EX
- 1970 Topps #660 Johnny Bench : 5 - EX
- 1970 Topps #189 - Thurman Munson / Dave McDonald Yankees Rookies: 5 - EX
- 1970 Topps #640 Al Kaline : 6 - EX/MT
- 1970 Topps #580 Pete Rose : 5 - EX
- 1970 Topps #600 Willie Mays : 5 - EX
- 1970 Topps #630 Ernie Banks : 6 - EX/MT
- 1970 Topps #670 Ron Santo : 6 - EX/MT
- 1970 Topps #654 - Oscar Gamble / Boots Day / Angel Mangual NL Rookies: 6 - EX/MT
- 1970 Topps #350 Roberto Clemente : 5 - EX
- 1970 Topps #500 Hank Aaron : 4 - VG/EX
- 1970 Topps #700 Frank Robinson : 5 - EX
Below is the set breakdown by grade:
|Number of Cards in Set||720|
|Average Grade - Weighted by Value||5.51 - EX+|
|Average Grade - Unweighted||5.52 - EX+|
|7 - NM||2|
|PSA 7 - NM||1|
|6 - EX/MT||390|
|PSA 6 - EX/MT||1|
|5 - EX||300|
|PSA 5 - EX||1|
|4 - VG/EX||25|
|Price If Purchased Separately||$4,861.35|
Dean's Cards offers a 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee on all purchases. Just contact us within ten days of the purchase date and we will refund your money or, when possible, replace the cards.
$2,568.00 after 20% discount