How to Sell Your Baseball Cards
How to Sell Your Baseball Cards to Dean’s Cards
Let Dean Hanley, the owner of Dean’s Cards, help you part the fog and better understand your options when addressing the daunting task of selling a vintage Sports Card Collection.
A few Quick Facts on how Dean's Cards Buys Vintage Baseball Card Collections
· We buy about 1000 vintage baseball card collections each year. Click to read testimonials from people who decided to sell their baseball cards to Dean's Cards. Dean's Cards buys and sells more baseball cards than anyone else in the world. The reason is very simple -we pay more.
· The first step in selling us your baseball card collection is to complete our simple form.
· All inquiries are answered within one business day. Please give us a general idea of how many baseball cards you have and from what years. We check our e-mails throughout the day and will answer you back within a few hours. We will then send you all kinds of information on how we buy baseball cards and what we pay.
· Once we trade basic information, we can send you some good information on how the process works and what we pay. Even when you call our office to sell your baseball cards, we will still need you to fill out the form as the first step. Dean or Elana will be glad to speak to you on the phone, and answer any questions that you may have concerning our buying process.
· Most people who are trying to sell their baseball cards are shocked to learn that almost all of the cards issued after 1980 have such a low value that they are rarely worth the postage required to mail them.
You can count on Dean's Cards to offer you our best price upfront when we bid on your sports card collection. We will do everything that we can to eliminate the hassles, confusion and stress of selling a baseball card collection.
Baseball Cards that Dean's Cards can buy:
· Pre-1978 Sports Cards & Non-Sport Cards
· Pre-1985 Complete Sets
· Pre-1975 Graded Cards (PSA, BGS, SGC)
The reason that we ask people to fill out the form is to get an idea of what cards they have and try to verify that the collection has enough value to send. The last thing that we want to do is to waste your time and postage! Unfortunately most cards issued after 1980 do not have enough value to send. There were just way too many made.
The 4 Eras of Baseball Cards:
Baseball cards have different values, depending on who is on the card, the cards condition and when the card was issued. Here is some useful information on:
How do I Sell My Baseball Cards FAQs:
We buy just about any pre-1970 sports or non-sports cards. Click below for more information if you want to:
We look forward to receiving your inquiry and greatly appreciate the opportunity to bid on your vintage sports card collection!
By Dean Hanley - Owner of Dean's Cards