How to Sell Your Hockey Cards
You can count on Dean's Cards to offer you our best price upfront when we bid on your sports card collection. We buy around 1000 vintage sports card collections each year and will do everything that we can to eliminate the hassles, confusion and stress of selling your hockey card collection. Please feel free to view the video clip for more information. While Dean refers to baseball cards, much of the same concepts apply to hockey and other vintage cards.
Hockey Cards that Dean's Cards Buys:
- Pre-1978 hockey Cards
- Pre-1985 Complete Sets
- Pre-1975 Graded hockey Cards from PSA, BVG, and SGC
A few good reasons on Why to Sell Your hockey Cards to Dean's Cards:
- Prompt response and prompt offer when you sell hockey cards -- all inquiries answered within 1 business day.
- Personal attention combined with customized bid software give you the best price when you sell hockey cards -- a team of professionals reviews the condition of your collection card-by-card, and we then use our proprietary bid software to determine the true value of your collection. That takes the guesswork out of our bid when you sell hockey cards.
- Dean's Cards buys about 1000 card collections every year. Click here to read our testimonials
- Click on Dean's video on the right to learn more.
We buy baseball cards from 1969 and older.*
* We can buy most 1970s sports cards, especially if they are part of a larger vintage sports card collection.
* Besides some complete sets, we rarely buy cards newer than 1980, as they rarely have enough value.
FAQs on how Dean's Cards Buys Vintage Hockey Cards
Check out our "Recently Added Cards Page" to view some of the cards that were purchased and added to our online inventory in the last month!We buy just about any pre-1970 sports or non-sports cards. Click below for more information if you want to:
--> Visit our Hockey Card selection <--