How to Sell Your Football Cards
You can count on Dean's Cards to offer you our best price upfront when we bid on your sports card collection. We buy around 1000 vintage sports card collections each year and will do everything that we can to eliminate the hassles, confusion, and stress of selling your football card collection. Please feel free to view the video clip for more information. While Dean refers to baseball cards, much of the same concepts apply to football and other vintage cards.
Football Cards that Dean's Cards Buys:
- Pre-1970 Football Cards
- Pre-1985 Complete Sets
- Pre-1975 Graded Football Cards from PSA, BVG, and SGC
A few good reasons on Why to Sell Your Football Cards to Dean's Cards:
- Prompt response and prompt offer when you sell football cards -- all inquiries answered within 1 business day.
- Personal attention combined with customized bid software give you the best price when you sell football cards -- a team of professionals reviews the condition of your collection card-by-card, and we then use our proprietary bid software to determine the true value of your collection. That takes the guesswork out of our bid when you sell football cards.
- Dean's Cards buys about 1000 card collections every year. Click here to read our testimonials
- Click on Dean's video on the right to learn more.
We buy baseball cards from 1969 and older.*
* We can buy most 1970s sports cards, especially if they are part of a larger vintage sports card collection.
* Besides some complete sets, we rarely buy cards newer than 1980, as they rarely have enough value.