1956 Topps Football Complete Set
EX - 5
The 1956 Football set was Topps' first set of NFL players. The set contains 120 cards, each featuring an action shot of the player on a colored background. The reverse provides the players' biographical and statistical information. Player's for the Cardinals and Redskins were printed in fewer quantity and are much harder to find.
Many great rookie cards are found in this set including: Roosevelt Brown, Bill George, Lenny Moore, Roosevelt Grier, George Shaw, Joe Schmidt, and Stan Jones.
This set is also loaded with hall of famers such as: Blanda, Van Brocklin, Creekmur, Groza, Bednarik, R. Brown, Fears, Schmidt, McElhenny, Gifford, Matson, Moore, Hirsch, Tittle, Perry, and Layne.
Purchased separately the cards in this set have a break-up value of $1,694.50.
The High Dollar Cards in this set include:
- 1956 Topps #22 Cardinals Team : 6 - EX/MT
- 1956 Topps #11 George Blanda: 6 - EX/MT
- 1956 Topps #60 Lenny Moore: 3 - VG
- 1956 Topps #61 Redskins Team : 5 - EX
- 1956 Topps #34 Dave Mann: 6 - EX/MT
- 1956 Topps #106 John Olszewski: 6 - EX/MT
- 1956 Topps #94 Chuck Ulrich: 6 - EX/MT
- 1956 Topps #13 Vic Janowicz: 5 - EX
- 1956 Topps #58 Ollie Matsen: 5 - EX
- 1956 Topps #6 Norm Van Brocklin: 6 - EX/MT
- 1956 Topps #41 Roosevelt Brown: 5 - EX
- 1956 Topps #44 Joe Schmidt: 5 - EX
Below is the set breakdown by grade:
|Number of Cards in Set||120|
|Average Grade - Weighted by Value||5.01 - EX|
|Average Grade - Unweighted||4.61 - VG/EX+|
|Total Value of Cards in Set||$1,694.50|
Dean's Cards offers a 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee on all purchases. Just contact us within ten days of the purchase date and we will refund your money or, when possible, replace the cards.