Sell Basketball Cards for Top Dollar
Basketball Cards and Other Cards We Can Buy:
- We buy more vintage basketball cards than anyone else in the world for one simple reason – we pay more.
- Dean's Cards buys almost 1000 vintage card collections every year. Click to read testimonials from folks who sold their old cards to Dean's Cards.
- Expect a prompt response and also a prompt offer when you sell basketball cards -- most inquiries answered within one business day.
- Personal attention combined with customized bid software give you the best price when you sell basketball cards -- a team of professionals reviews the condition of your collection card-by-card, and we then use our proprietary bid software to determine the true value of your collection. That takes the guesswork out of our bid when you sell basketball cards.
A few Quick Facts on how Dean's Cards Buys Vintage Basketball Card Collections
· We buy about 1000 vintage sports card collections each year. Click to read testimonials from people who decided to sell their card collections. Dean's Cards buys and sells more vintage cards than anyone else in the world. The reason is very simple - we pay more.
· Most people who are trying to sell their basketball cards are shocked to learn that almost all of the cards issued after 1980 have such a low value that they are rarely worth the postage required to mail them.
· One big exception to that rule for basketball cards is the 1986 / 1987 Fleer Basketball Card Set, which contains the Michael Jordan Rookie Card. Please be aware that the majority of the cards on the market, of that particular card, are actually fakes!
· The first step in selling us your basketball card collection is to complete our simple form.
· Almost all inquiries are answered within one business day. Please give us a general idea of how many vintage basketball cards you have and from what years. We check our e-mails throughout the day and will answer you back within a few hours. We will then send you all kinds of information on how we buy old sports cards and what we pay.
· Once we trade basic information, we can send you some good information on how the process works and what we pay. Even when you call our office to sell your cards, we will still need you to fill out the form as the first step. Dean or Elana will be glad to speak to you on the phone, and answer any questions that you may have concerning our buying process.
You can count on Dean's Cards to offer you our best price upfront when we bid on your sports card collection. We will do everything that we can to eliminate the hassles, confusion and stress of selling a basketball card collection.
FAQs on How to Sell Vintage Basketball Cards:
Although some of this information was directed at Vintage Baseball Cards, which have a larger population than Vintage Basketball Cards, the concept is basically the same. Hopefully, you will find it helpful.
Please see our "Recently Added Cards Page" to see all the cards that were purchased and added online last month!
We buy just about any pre-1970 sports or non-sports cards. Click below for more information if you want to:
We look forward to receiving your inquiry and greatly appreciate the opportunity to bid on your vintage sports card collection!
By Dean Hanley - Owner of Dean's Cards